Friday, April 28, 2006

Denis Clelland

Denis was a great friend. If you knew him you very quickly thought the same thing.

My own relationship with Denis began as a business relationship. It very quickly became warm and friendly. Denis was genuinely interested in me personally. He did that with many people.

Denis was easy to trust. I could tell him lots and bounce ideas off him. He'd tell you about his experiences. Not "condescending" or "teaching", sharing. He was interested in my ideas, thoughts, family. He shared his with me. It was a friendship.

Friendship and business went hand in hand with Denis I don't think he could have one without the other.

I miss my friend deeply.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

he was he best grandpa.
i miss him :(

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home