Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dealing with it...

Interesting. I have just begun Enbrel (for my arthritis) again after a several month absence.

For the last month I have been experiencing continuous distracting pain again. Even is you lie down, the pain doesn't go away. Pain is an interesting thing, it makes you foggy. You think you are dealing with it until it goes away. When it clears, you look back and go "holy cow, how did people live with me?". You look at how it changed things you do everyday and decisions you make. (anyone spot the patterns in my blog?) You realize how blind you were to its effects because you were "Dealing with it...".

It makes me wonder about Pain in your code. You really can't tell how much it hurts until the pain is gone because "You're dealing with it..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home